We bought the Cherry Tree in May 2019, since then we have lovingly refurbished this once derelict pub, with a lot of hard graft and help from our family & friends!
We have injected a new lease of life into this wonderful building; opening our doors in October 2019, we aim to serve as a community hub - tea room/cafe by day and bar/pub by night.
We have been overwhelmed by the support and kindness of our customers and the people of Haddenham and surrounding villages.
If you pop in, be sure to say hi to:
* Chris ~ Partner, finances, pizza chef & proud Evertonian
* Siobhan ~ Partner, chief baker, resident midwife & baby guru
* Hannah ~ Partner, front of house, social media & world class chatter
* Chris ~ Onsite Kitchen Manager, barista, pizza chef & Newcastle United enthusiast
* Harry ~ Incredible barista & technology whizz and fab apprentice!
* Our incredible part time staff consisting of: Em, Lou, Keira, Ruby, Saskia, Dom, Tia & Ella
* Bonnie, Elsie & Hugo~ Our resident Cherry Tree canines
* Little Harry - Our newest member born in August 2021 and great for a cuddle!
* The rest of the Taylor Crew - who help out & pop in on a regular basis
Hope to see you soon - The Cherry Tree Team!