COVID-19 & HOW WE WORK!
LATEST COVID NEWS FROM THE CHERRY TREE
The Week Commencing 12.4.21
Outdoor Table Service Only
* Eating and drinking outdoors, is limited to six people including children and babies (or 2 households)
* EVERY adult must check in using the NHS QR Code
* We have the NHS COVID 19 QR Code situated in a number of places in and outside, for you to scan. Please download the APP before arrival.
For those unable to use the QR codes, we will continue to collect contact data manually.
* We request that wherever possible, orders are placed using the Menu QR codes that will be given to you by a member of staff
* Purchase of alcohol will NOT be dependent on ordering food
* Customers must be seated for ordering, consumption and payment
* Social Distancing requirements will apply
* Our marquees must have sides that are 50% open to the air
* Customers to wear face covering when passing through permitted indoor areas e.g. toilet usage
We are obviously constrained in terms of overall numbers and therefore request that bookings for the marquees are made prior to attending and that you check in with a staff member before taking a seat – however walk ins are available for non covered tables but we cannot a guarantee a seat.
Please keep an eye on our social media and website for information regarding opening inside from May 17th and opening 'as normal' from June 21st.
Thank you for all your ongoing support.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.
The Cherry Tree team.